Sunday, December 17, 2006

A couple of Christmas notes


No one but the divine Eartha Kitt should sing Santa Baby.
Every other version just sucks.
Yes, she was my favorite Cat Woman too.











There is only one true Grinch.


Jim Carrey's Jimmy- Stewart- sounding, alpaca- suit- wearing Grinch, just doesn't count & is really creepy.

Ditto with Cat in the Hat.





Whew! I feel better now. I fester & rant over those two things every Christmas.

Anyone with small kiddos looking for a non-skin-scorching space heater. Try the Vornado, warms a room but doesn't get too hot. As bonus for impatient spinners, use it to blow warm air on damp skeins that you're in a hurry to knit with, they dry in a jiff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that thought about Eartha Kitt and The Grinch. Woot!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eartha Kitt was definitely the best Cat Woman!

You know, I didn't think I'd like Jim Carrey as the Grinch, and actually didn't see the movie till years after it was made, but I actually liked it. I guess I used to just not like him. He grew on me though.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home