Monday, July 21, 2008

Janel Laidman color goddess

This past Saturday I took a Color & Spinning (a.k.a What the F to Do with All of Those Painted Rovings You Have In Your Stash) class from Janel Laidman at The Spinning Loft. Janel is a great teacher, she manages to explain clearly & get you to do A LOT. For the first time I actually did all of the class exercises. I did not take a lot of photos.

Our hostess, Beth. She is adorned in some dyed Masham that I gave her. I love to make her happy.




















Here's Carla , spinning away, all casual. If you look on the floor behind her left leg, you can see that she is hoarding an entire BAG of orange sparkly Abby Batts. She eventually shared.






































Here's Janel, her hand is in her pocket hiding a wee whip she carries to class, kidding!




















World famous Denny, who came down from Toronto to be moist with us, is assisted by Beth. I have no idea what's going on.
















Look at all of that spinning! 9 of those samples are mine the rest are Carla's & Kat's( yea Kat!)
















Shhhhhh, don't startle her. I've never seen Denny so still - she's beautiful isn't she?
And a Guinness, a must after spinning class

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That's the best picture I've seen of Denny. So what the f do I do with all my colour batts when I'm done?

I'm hung on the edge of suspense...

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a lovely day with incredible people - and yes, Denny does look marvelous.

Here is to snagging some Abby Batts that Carla hid for us!!

Moist Rocks!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home