Thursday, January 18, 2007

Deadline approaching

The deadline for Big Girl Knits 2 manuscript is is fast approaching. I'm in my part of writing mode (Amy & pass all back & forth - including neurosis).

For whatever the reason I can only actually 'write' - letters on the page for 2 hours - no more I just shut down.
But I am constantly writing & thinking & rearranging in my head. So I am and will be a walking talking space cadet until the manuscript is out of our hands. I frequently find my lost keys in the fridge, for example.

Do not expect sense out of me unless you ask me if a particular sweater will make your ass look fat - then expect at least an hour's explanation of why & what you can do about it, and of course ,why you need a new bra.

I was the recipient of an incredibly generous knitting gift. My blogless friend and uber lactation consultant, Barbara, gifted me at least 30 knitting pattern pamphlets from the 60's that were once her aunt's.
Here's one - the cover is the best thing. There's more, but that's for tomorrow, Scarlett.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the same pattern book! Inherited from my 94 year old Grandmother. It must have been a classic in American homes. I can't wait to see what else you got.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keys in the frig - I once put a block of cheese in the washing machine towards the end of the dissertation, Nr1 son saw me do this and eventually pointed it out (yes I could have done a whole hot cycle with the damn stuff in there) but he was kind of curious to see what would happen, hmmmmmmmmm boys

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home