Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The count is over 500



Here's my damage from yesterday - it's all fiction.
Next up art books, kids books & the stacks in the bedroom.









Here's the total so far, way over 500 books


I'm sure there's some deep psychological reason I'm doing this, but all I know is that it feels good.
And now I have room for different books. : )







Behold, empty shelves!















The best knitting bag EVER & I'm lucky enough to have a friend who gave me one for Christmas!
I'll give you a tour tomorrow.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best bag EH-VAH!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Dang! You're really serious about this. Go girl!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Pippi said...

Holy moly!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are going to feel SO MUCH LIGHTER when this is done.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Best bag ever for sure! I got a new one for xmas- in the Baja print. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home