Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Random Rhinebeck

My first Rhinebeck _ I was totally overwhelmed.
Day one I walked & looked with Carla & Tara Manning - soaking it all in, did almost no shopping.
Day 2 shopping.

First must fill bellies with grease and caffiene







Look! It's Emma Jane & Sabine. Emma Jane is a master spinner - spun & knit the sweater she's wearing, gorgeous, no?
Sabine has sheep, lucky girl.












Onward! Have you seen two more determined fiber sluts?












The line up to pay for Socks That Rock - it goes almost to the back windows. It's 10:15.












Sad empty strings at Hatchtown. They were once filled with spindles. It's 11:30.
















So we travled to New York to see someone in our Michigan spinning guild - Hi Deb!

















Blogger mayhem - can you hear the giggling?















random hydrangea - Carla & I decided it would make a great colorway...........

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Damn - that was fun. Must do it again!

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Here goes.. I stood in front of you in the Fold booth on Saturday at Rhinebeck scoring some STR. I turned around, gaped at you and stupidly said: "You're Amy Singer!" ...and you VERY graciously said to me, no, I'm the other one. I'm Jillian. I knew the second I said it that I was wrong...but thank you for letting me get out of that one with enough dignity that when I did meet Amy, I was actually able to speak proper sentences.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Emily Scott Banks said...

Oh gawd, if you make a colorway the color of that hydrangea, *please* let me know!!!
Swoon.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home