Saturday, September 30, 2006

Been spinning


Here's an overbright shot of my handspun for my Winter Knittyspin project. The plum is Morehouse Merino, the handspun is from a Spunky Eclectic BFL roving.
The are gorgeous together.















I did forget about the 'plumping' factor that happens when you set some yarns. [Plump when you cook 'em].
So my handspun is just slightly bigger than the millspun.
I may have to change my designery plans slightly, but that's what makes all of this so much fun.















Tomorrow I jump the train to Toronto to meet up with Miss Amy, and a bunch of talented people for the photoshoot for our follow up for Big Girl Knits. It's going to be fab and fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pippi said...

very beautiful!
great colors!

have a fantastic trip!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home