Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day - maybe?


We're supposed to get 6-11 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow - spending the day making sure all teachers/coaches/etc have their wee gifts.

Milk in the fridge would be nice :-) Me and every other human who's planning to be snowed in will be at the grocery today fighting over the last organic fat free gallon of milk.

Also reworking patterns with wild abandon & a calculator for my patience- of- a- saint tech editor at Classic Elite.

Need to be at the girl's classroom to help with writing assignments. Take the boy to a birthday party-in a nearby town. Then pick up girl-feed her-take her to gymnastics-have a heart to heart with the coach about why girl seems to not be giving it her all now that there's talk of moving her up a level - while simultaneously picking boy up from birthday party-in a nearby town.

Haven't got to most things on the to-do list yet, though I added two more pairs of mittens, maybe three to Christmas knitting.

Pass the caffeine I'm full of the spirit of Christmas, or at least full of something, because I'm still smiling. Maybe it's because I've convinced the husband to wrap gifts while he's on an all day conference call.

Oh and anyone expecting to get a Christmas card from me? See that photo up there that's the closest I'm coming this year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send the boy here -- it's like freaking Hoth outside, we can play Tauntaun for realsies. (He's not allowed to cut me open, though, I don't care how cold it gets!)

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps your daughter doesn't want to leave her friends in the level she's at now - that's how my daughter used to feel, anyway.

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking yesterday, "Where's the X-mess card from Jillian?" I was putting up all the others on the refrigerator. I left the one from last year up - good thing.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home