Tuesday, April 25, 2006

If your mail isn't working as well as you think it should (i.e. shit through a goose fast), perhaps you might check your Sent Mail folder.
I was teaching my kids some new and creative cussing this morning while my mail timed out over and over. Why? I had over 3,000 sent emails hanging out - some of them huge!
I am a dumbass.


Becasue I know some of you are missing Amy, while she knits lace, eats gelato and Blackberrys me from cathedrals (is there a special circle of hell for that?) and Under the Tuscan Sun villas.
Here're a couple of snaps from her recent visit, where she discovers just how easy it is to work with wee ones around.













I'm reviewing a WooLee Winder for KnittySpin. I am in love. I've already ordered more bobbins. My half-assed spinning has never looked so good & it winds so evenly I fit 4 oz of merino (Spunky Eclectic Vineyard) on it with room to spare.

2 Comments:

Blogger freddyknits said...

Can I volunteer to test the Lendrum version of the wool-e-winder and report back?

12:01 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'll test the Ashford one! ;)

Can't wait to see the wee ones myself... (and I thought mine crawled all over ME while I work!)

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home