How quickly you forget about toddlers.
And this one is a boy, 100% boy.
In a single day he:
- managed to get a steak knife from the back of a drawer & run screaming through the house with it.
- climed into a horse pasture containing 6 not too friendly horses
- tried to throw a full wine bottle down the basement stairs
This summer I have also found him
- sitting in the kitchen sink with dirty dishes
- swinging from the top railing of his sister's loft bed
- climbing for some unknown treasure balanced on a stool on one toe
He also likes to stop my wheel when I'm spinning by either leaping onto it from a chair he has pushed into the room just for this purpose, or by standing beside it, lifting his shirt & pressing his tummy against the wheel until it stops turning.
You wonder why I drink?